Skip to content
How to be a Sponsor
Why become a partner?
- – Align and associate your brand with Excellence in Vocational Education in the Americas and the Caribbean
– Let the best of the best in the Americas and the Caribbean use your machines and / or products at the highest level possible
– Access Experts from Member Countries representing industry and Technical Education sectors
– Use WorldSkills Americas Competitions and network to confirm your company’s position as an industry leader
– Recruit the best, young and ambitious qualified people who will be the future leaders in your company
– Secure the future of your own company by helping to attract young people to the skills
– Be part of the conversation on Education and Professional Training, through active integration in Competitions
– Take part in outstanding networking events with the highest levels of industry, government and policy makers
– Get face-to-face and online access to a young audience that is ambitious and focused on skills
– Position yourself among other market leaders and top-tier companies
– Get access to contacts in new and emerging markets
– Put your brand in a high-energy, visually engaging environment that offers unlimited social media and press opportunities
How to become a Partner?
- – The Competition Management Team and the Technical Committee must approve the quality of their machines and / or products
– Grant access to all participating Member Countries (Competitors and Assessors) to get to know and train with their equipment
– Partners must support WorldSkills Americas Members in accordance with the highest standards
– Partners must share WorldSkills Americas values, ethics, vision and mission
– There can be no conflict with existing Partners
To know more about how to be a Partner of WorldSkills Americas, please contact the Secretariat.
Page under development
© 2020 Copyright WorldSkills Americas